The Defence Logistic Transformation Program (DLTP) was established to provide a National transformation of Defence supply chain and includes a national alignment of building function and services in order to provide the best support possible to the Australian Defence Force.
DLTP was delivered in six works packages. Works Package (WP) 5 focused on the works in South Australia (Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) Base Edinburgh & Defence Science &Technology Organisation (DSTO) Edinburgh), and WP 6 focused on the works in Western Australia (HMAS Stirling and Palmer Barracks)
DLTP WP5 included modernisation and enhancement of:
· Joint Logistics Unit (South) (JLU (S)) Loan and Repair Pool (LRP) Building – RAAF Base Edinburgh
· JLU (S) Headquarters – RAAF Edinburgh
· JLU (S) Electronics, Instrument and Radio (EIR) Facility – RAAF Base Edinburgh
· JLU (S) Ultra Wide Band Facility Building – DSTG
DLTP WP6 included modernisation and enhancement of:
· Joint Logistics Unit (West) (JLU (W)) EIR Facility – Palmer Barracks
· JLU (W) Indoor Weapons Test Fire Facility – Palmer Barracks
· JLU (W) CBRNE – Palmer Barracks
· JLU (W) Warehouse – HMAS Stirling
Additional Scope - Enhanced Land Force (ELF)
· ELF JLU (S) Clothing Store – RAAF Base Edinburgh
· ELF JLU (S) Indoor Weapons Test Fire Facility – RAAF Base Edinburgh
Woods Bagot was contracted to provide Project Management services to oversee the development of Packages 5 & 6.