Woods Bagot Shanghai is seeking an AR Project Manager with an in-depth knowledge of whole Architecture design process and specification in Mixed-use Design. The role will be working with the Architecture Design team and report to the Design Director and Studio Management.
- Ensuring that the project is managed effectively and with foresight and maximizing profit within the context of other responsibilities.
- Maintain good Client Relationship Management between Woods Bagot and the clients, including after project completion.
- Ensuring the client's requirements needs and wants are met within the terms of our conditions of engagement and fee.
- When appropriate, advising the client on fees and conditions of engagement for sub-consultants, and the establishment of written agreements for their services.
- Ensuring that the project is conducted in a way which impresses people both outside and within Woods Bagot with our professionalism and skill, and which is consistent with Woods Bagot's core management value and Business Plan.
- Reporting regularly to the Management Team on the performance of the project and any variations to the scope of work and the agreed work plan.
- Advising the Management Team immediately in aware of any circumstance that could lead to a claim for non-performance or negligence against Woods Bagot.
- Point of reference within studio for professional / technical advice.
- Has proven track record on successful project outcomes.
- Devotes most time to tactical and operational matters, relating to revenue generation, client service and project management.
- Sets high standards for own performance and the performance of the team in Practice Management standards.
- Mentor and support project / studio staff to promote skills enhancement and professional development.
- 10+ years’ international experience and strong China focus. Mixed use experience and Senior Living project experience is required
- Extensive management experience of projects to manage and deliver projects on time, to budget and specification
- Ability to complete projects under pressure and capability to deal with complicated projects
- Strong Industry knowledge and awareness of trends
- Strong project & mentor skill to supervise small team of professional architecture designers
- Strong communication skills and conversant in Mandarin and English are preferable
Woods Bagot is an equal opportunity employer. Data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications. Please apply with detail resume and expected salary and quote the reference number in the subject column to the Recruitment Officer firstname.lastname@example.org