<b>职位概述 </b><b>Position Overview</b>
The role of the Project Manager is to act as a professional business partner to the architects on assigned projects within the studio. He/She will make a contribution to achieving the vision and objectives of Woods Bagot by assisting in providing strong project management skills, utilising all the available support services. The Project Manager will ensure the assigned projects are managed within the project management system BST Enterprise in an accountable and transparent way. The Project Manager may also provide contract administrative and negotiation support where required.
主要职责Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsibility for the project management and resourcing of assigned projects in the studio, tuning projects to ensure quality project outcomes.
- Collaboration with the leaders of the technical and design streams and other key stakeholders.
- Monitoring and mitigating project risks and escalating where necessary.
- Providing strong client service, enhancing quality of client relationship.
- Operating as central point of contact with client on all projects.
- Preparation and updating of project documentation and reports.
- Monitoring project budget, cost and disbursement tracking for invoicing to client.
- Management of documentation flow, review, approvals and sign-off processes.
- Identifying skills needed on projects and assisting in facilitated training.
- Organisation of and attendance at project meetings and workshops as necessary and minute taking and report writing to meet demanding client standards.
- Information / data collection and analysis of project and studio analysis.
- Management of scope changes, fee variations and project issues.
- Working independently on specific projects reporting back regularly to the Management Stream Leader.
- Maintenance of project delivery within budget.
- Control of financial management of projects, including resourcing.
- Management of project risk within the parameters established by Woods Bagot.
- Ensuring rapid conversion of revenue into cash with the timely and accurate preparation and issue of invoices to clients and collection of debts.
- High attention to detail with rigorous follow-up to ensure that projects are kept on track and any issues identified and addressed as early as possible
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, including effective listening skills and an ability to motivate and persuade others
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with virtual teams across geographies and time zones.
- Experience in mentoring and training senior professionals in project management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Fluent Mandarin and English
- At least 8 years’ experience since graduation, 2 of which should have been in a project management role in a design firm.
- Tertiary qualifications (in Architecture or construction related discipline, Business or Project Management)
Please email your CV both in Chinese & English with portfolio (less than 8M as attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org