Woods Bagot is seeking an Architectural Project Leader to join our Sydney Studio.
About the Role
The role of the Architectural Project Leader is to ensure efficient day to day management of a medium scale project in collaboration with the Senior Project Director who will oversee. This is an integral role within our studio with scope for further promotion and elevation within our global studio.
- Production of clear and precise construction documentation<
- Collaborate with leaders in the technical and design streams and other key internal stakeholders
- Management of external consultants to maintain and influence the design outcomes
- Monitor and mitigate project risks and escalate where necessary
- Operate as a central point of contact with external consultants on key projects
- Manage documentation flow, review, approvals and sign-off processes
The position is a full time permanent role with an attractive salary package on offer which will be dependent on the successful candidate’s demonstrated skills and experience.
As the successful candidate you will make a contribution to achieving the vision and objectives of Woods Bagot by enabling efficient and effective project delivery.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience managing medium to large projects from detailed design to completion
- Demonstrated experience leading residential projects
- High attention to detail with rigorous follow-up ensuring that projects are kept on track
- Ability to mentor graduate staff as required and manage small teams
- Strong problem solving skills and negotiation skills
- Registered Architect
- Highly skilled in Revit
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving Dynamic Careers. We believe that our people's potential are released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your suitability to the position and an electronic copy of your portfolio to Sally-Ann Fieldhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org.