An opportunity has become available for an Interior Designer to join the New York Studio in the Lifestyle Sector.
The ideal candidate will have proven abilities/ experience in the following:
- University qualification in Interior Design/ Interior Architecture
- 5-7 years’ experience working in the Interior Design field
- Ability to work as part of a team and where required, autonomously
- Demonstrated high level oral, written, communication and graphical skills
- Strong design/ conceptual flair
- Ability to work with competing deadlines, a proven capacity to manage workflow and prioritise tasks effectively
- High attention to detail
- Strong Revit, Sketch up, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- Experienced in Residential or Hotel project would be an advantage
At Woods Bagot, our people are critical to our success. We place great value on our people, their development and creating an environment where high standards of creativity and innovation are possible.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we encourage you to share our vision, to strive for excellence and apply for this role.
Please submit your CV and work samples along with a cover letter outlining your suitability to the position to firstname.lastname@example.org