A unique opportunity is available in our New York Studio for a highly skilled Senior Interior Designer
About the role
The role of the Senior Interior Designer is to work collaboratively within the studio design team, taking Interior design projects from inception to completion while delivering high quality outcomes for our clients.
- Create and deliver complete strategic design solutions for clients
- Provide exceptional concept and detail design skills
- Advise and maintain project programmes and deliverables
- Lead a design team from briefing, space planning, concept, detail design, documentation, tendering and site closeout process
- Networking in the marketplace to build client relationships and build project opportunities
- Design development and documentation of workplace projects
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for producing creative and effective designs for our clients. As a highly motivated, creative, and resourceful team member, you have a positive and professional attitude towards clients and fellow co-workers.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 10 - 12 years post graduate Interior Designer with both technical and management capabilities
- Experience on large scale projects, in particular workplace
- Mid-level Revit and ArchiCad delivery skills and advanced InDesign and Photoshop skills
- Have a thorough understanding of New York building codes
- Ability to create, nurture and grow client and internal relationship
- Ability to lead a project from inception to completion
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving Dynamic Careers. We believe that our people's potential are released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please send through a copy of your resume and portfolio to Sally-Ann Fieldhouse at email@example.com