Woods Bagot is seeking a Project Architect with strong technical and delivery skills, coupled with an exceptional ability in ArchiCad to join our Sydney Studio.
About the role
This position will contribute to the vision and objectives of Woods Bagot, and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of project requirements and ability to convert the scope into ArchiCad delivery.
- Provide effective construction details that clearly maintain design intent with buildability
- Ensure timely completion of remaining construction documentation
- Monitor and mitigate project risks and escalate where necessary
- Assist the Project Leader in maintaining quality delivery outcomes
- Maintain an awareness of all matters relevant to the design and production of the deliverables for the project
As the successful candidate, you will possess expert knowledge of ArchiCad, with previous experience on medium to large-scale projects.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- 3 - 10 years of experience
- Strong understanding of site and construction processes
- Strong construction documentation and detailing capabilities
- Effective communication skills to work with internal and external clients
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving Dynamic Careers. We believe that our people's potential are released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please send through your resume and portfolio to Esther Batten at email@example.com