About the role
This position will contribute to the vision and objectives of Woods Bagot and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of project requirements:
- Ensuring that all program milestones are met successfully.
- Successfully managing the documentation team.
- Provide construction detailing solutions that clearly maintain design intent and consider build-ability.
- Monitor and mitigate project risks and escalate where necessary.
- Maintain an awareness of all matters relevant to the design and production of the deliverables for the project.
- Ensure the project is conducted in a way that maintains Woods Bagot professionalism and skill
As the successful candidate, you will have excellent detailing and documentation skills and previous experience working on small and large-scale complex projects. You will have strong knowledge in the use of Revit and outstanding technical and detailing abilities.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- At least 8 years' experience with proven ability to technically document and deliver projects from inception to completion.
- Detailing capability demonstrated with experience on large scale commercial and residential projects
- Experience and understanding of D&C Contract delivery method
- Ability to work across a number of projects
- Strong understanding of architectural documentation process
- Strong technical and detailing capabilities.
- Good understanding of Revit project delivery process
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture or related field
We believe in Dynamic Careers where People's potential is released through opportunities and experiences, which are the reward for contribution, initiative and personal accountability. If you have the experience and skills for this role then we would love to hear from you! Please send through your resume and portfolio to Sally-Ann Fieldhouse at email@example.com