Due to exceptional growth in our Design Research Group, Woods Bagot is seeking an Urban Designer to join our global team.
What is SUPERSPACE
SUPERSPACE is the design research group of Woods Bagot architects developing spatial systems for architecture and urban design. Artificial intelligence, big data and behavioral analysis are integrated to generate evidence-based human-centric environments. Spatial systems are developed in-house through stand-alone computer programming by a team of multi-disciplinary designers.
SUPERSPACE works internationally on the boundary between academia and practice and has conducted several research funding projects in collaboration with universities across Europe and the US.
Reporting to the Director of SUPERSPACE, the role will support the design research group with SUPERSPACE methodology and project implementation. This role will be a key point of contact for the SUPERSPACE team.
- Urban designer and project manage masterplans for SUPERSPACE within global practice
- Implementation of SUPERSPACE design methodology within urban design and strategic planning projects across global projects
- Engage with urban research initiatives for urban analytics and masterplanning automation
The successful candidate will have previous experience in urban design and evidence-based planning. You work well as part of a diverse team and are confident in design development across urban design and master planning.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimun of 3 years post graduate experience in urban design, planning and/or masterplanning
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture and/or Urban Design/ Planning
- Evidence-based design
- Urban and Big Data Analytics experience
- Strong Graphic skills
How to apply:
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving Dynamic Careers. We believe people’s potential is released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we encourage you to share our vision, to strive for excellence and apply for this role. Please submit your resume along with an electronic copy of your portfolio (maximum 3MGB) to Sallyann.email@example.com