Woods Bagot is seeking a talented Interior Designer to join our Melbourne Studio.
About the role
The role will report to the Studio Principal and work closely with Senior Designers and Associates.
- Prepare concept design with Senior Designers, to pitch for projects, competitions and potential clients.
- Prepare space planning, test fitting and schematic design schemes for commercial interior design projects.
- Prepare design development presentations and documentation.
- Liaise with engineering services and specialist sub consultants.
- Prepare tender documentation package including drawings, schedules and specifications.
- Prepare construction documentation package including drawings, schedules and specifications.
As the successful candidate you will have past experience working with a collaborative, creative and resourceful team. You have specialised experience in the design and construction of interior design and architectural projects.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- 4-7 years’ experience working in the Interior Design field.
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Intermediate - advanced Revit skills. Capable of Revit Documentation.
- Demonstrate sound skills in overarching concept design to design development.
- Technical knowledge and ability to developing fit out details and take the design through to documentation.
- Hotel and Residential experience
- Ability and confidence in dealing with suppliers.
- Familiar with Australian building regulations and standards.
- InDesign and Photoshop skills.
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving Dynamic Careers. We believe that our people's potential are released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your suitability to the position and an electronic copy of your portfolio to Esther Batten at email@example.com