Woods Bagot is seeking a talented Revit Designer to join our Sydney studio.
As the successful candidate you will have excellent design skills and previous experience working on a variety of Residential projects. You will have a detailed knowledge in the use of Revit and outstanding design and planning abilities.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in multi-residential projects
- At least 3-7 years’ experience.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a busy residential sector team.
- Ability to take responsibility of architectural design.
- Strong understanding of architectural documentation process
- Strong technical and detailing capabilities
- Good understanding of Revit project delivery process. 3 years minimum Revit experience
- Consultant coordination experience highly desirable
About the role
This position will contribute to the vision and objectives of Woods Bagot and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of project requirements. This is an opportunity to run projects from inception to completion, with exposure to high profile projects
- The successful delivery of varied multi-residential projects at different stages
- Ownership of projects from start to completion
- A key focus on early stage design and apartment planning initially
- Ensuring that all program milestones are met successfully.
- Working collaboratively with senior design leaders to find optimum design solutions
- Monitor and mitigate project risks and escalate where necessary.
- Maintain an awareness of all matters relevant to the design and production of the deliverables for the projects
We believe in Dynamic Careers where People’s potential is released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative and personal accountability.
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio to Esther Batten at email@example.com