February 4, 2020
Our vibrant and energetic San Francisco Studio is in search of enthusiastic interior designers that possess the unique ability to design and create interior experiences that are awe-inspiring, functional and challenges the boundaries of traditional workplace focused interiors.
A professional that has their pulse on the hot trends that impact design with an aesthetic that is undeniable. This newly created role is integral to the firm’s design sense and sensibility and vital to the continued Global success we have garnered.
The Interior design professionals are candidates that are fungible and possesses a solid understanding of the design and interior standards. We need people that can work collaboratively with others regardless of geography and work very well under competing deadlines
Skills that are Relevant:
- We are seeking a strong Interior Designers to join our rapidly growing interiors design team.
- Solid understanding of FF&E is required for this position along with the ability for quick thinking, communicating ideas through sketches and an understanding of interior detailing.
- Understanding and experience of corporate workplace design and integrated interior architecture projects are favorable.
- Highly skilled and talented Designer who excels in conceptualization and the translation of ideas through to exceptional design outcomes.
- The position is client-facing and highly collaborative with and within teams locally.
- Experienced in workplace design and clearly articulates ideas verbally and through sketches/visualization.
- Revit proficiency is required. Use of Rhino and Adobe Suite is also a plus.
The firm continually expands and challenges the expectations of multi-disciplinary architectural practice in a shifting, fast-moving digital era. Its portfolio is worldwide in scope, diverse in scale and discipline, and encompasses some of the highest-profile projects currently underway in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and the Middle East. The firm’s work is defined by its clarity of narrative and by the extensive use of state-of-the-art analytics as a platform for design. Above all, Woods Bagot prioritizes the human experience of employees and clients alike in its delivery of engaging, future-oriented projects.
AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Please apply below by submitting your resume along with your portfolio send applications to careersNA@woodsbagot.com