August 22, 2019
Woods Bagot is seeking a Team Administrator to join our Sydney Studio.
We are looking for a motivated, team administrator who is a true all-rounder to join our close-knit Sydney studio support team. You will be superbly presented, with a desire to really get involved in different aspects of studio administration.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular, Outlook and Word.
- Superbly presented.
- Great communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Extremely proactive with a can-do attitude.
- Previous office experience in a similar position
About the Role
This is a true generalist Administration role; you will work with all levels of management within the studio as well as external clients. This vital role is responsible for day to day running of the studio.
- Work with the Administration Manager and Receptionist in a fun team environment.
- Copy, binding & printing as requested.
- Provide administrative assistance such as typing, formatting reports and general correspondence.
- Coordinate meeting room bookings, equipment and catering.
- Reception relief, the face of studio.
- Take ownership of travel bookings
- Amex reconciliation
- Organize client reviews
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a self-starter who shows initiative and wants to further enhance their administrative skills.
About Woods Bagot:
Wood Bagot is a leading architecture and design company. We place human experience at the centre of our design process in order to deliver engaging, future-oriented projects that respond to the way people use space. We do this as a global design and consulting studio with a team of over 1000 experts working across 15 studios in Australia, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America We operate in a collaborative and open environment where our global studio environment, ideas, teamwork and research allow us to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
Benefits of Woods Bagot:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Friday drinks, and regular social activities.
- Real room for career progression
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please get in touch with Kushal Lal at Recruitment@woodsbagot.com.
Please apply below with a cover letter and resume detailing your suitability for this position. Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.