September 25, 2019
Key Competences of the Successful Senior Retail Designer will be:
- To take a leading role in the development of design solutions together with their incorporation and maintenance throughout the subsequent design.
- Development of conceptual design solutions addressing agreed parameters with the client and as contained in the Brief.
- Development and maintenance of a reputation and acceptance, both outside and within Woods Bagot as a skilled and innovative designer. To keep abreast of developments in design techniques and trends.
- Undertaking thorough research of both the client’s needs and requirements and other similar or related projects to gain a full understanding of the design problems and parameters.
- Assisting in the formulation of the Client Brief for the project in conjunction with the client.
- In producing the conceptual design solution, awareness of and response to the strategic, financial and time planning for the project.
- Marketing Woods Bagot’s design expertise on the project and for that studio and assistance in the raising of Woods Bagot’s reputation for design excellence.
- Degree holder in architecture / interior design from recognized institution
- 12-15 years’ post-graduate experience with at least 6 years’ experience in luxury high-end retail interior projects required
- Demonstrated creative design in Asia and International retail projects – boutiques, department stores and/or brands
- Strong conceptual design and presentation skills
- Extensive experience in the management of projects (design + design team)
- Strong project & mentor skill to supervise a small team of professional interior designers
- Excellent communication in spoken & written English & Mandarin
- Ability and willingness to travel as required
About Woods Bagot:
Woods Bagot is a People Architecture company. We place human experience at the centre of our design process in order to deliver engaging, future-oriented projects that are underpinned by three main tenants: Limitless Curiosity, Computational design based on the analysis of User Behaviour, and Super Typologies. We place human experience at the centre of our design process in order to deliver engaging, future-oriented projects that respond to the way people use space. We do this as a global design and consulting studio with a team of over 1000 experts working across 15 studios in Australia, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America We operate in a collaborative and open environment where our global studio environment, ideas, teamwork and research allow us to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
Our global studio model allows us to work collaboratively across time zones and borders, using the latest technology to share design intelligence and strengthen our knowledge base around the world.
Please apply below with a cover letter and resume detailing your suitability for this position. Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Woods Bagot is an equal opportunity employer. All personal data collected by the Company will be kept confidential and only used for recruitment purpose. Please apply with full resume, latest & expected salary in HK Dollars, availability & references. Applicants are required to submit a portfolio in PDF format (below 2MB) to the attention of Recruitment Officer email@example.com
To support the Company’s continuous growth and expansion in Asia, the Hong Kong Studio is seeking high calibre candidates for the following position:
More information about Woods Bagot is available on our website http://www.woodsbagot.com
(Candidates via recruitment agencies will not be considered)