December 19, 2019
About the role:
The role is act as a professional business partner with responsibility for contract & project daily management, client contact, resourcing assigned and budget to ensure project successful delivery as he/she will work closely with the Design Leader and team.
- Direct and oversee completion of project
- Develop plan of action including schedule, resources and work plan
- Assess risks and establish contingency plans
- Manage work and inputs from variety of stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree holder in related major
- At least 8 years of experience in design firms inclusive latest 3 years in project management for Workplace field
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a completed project and efficient work with a team
- Effective communicator, strong problem-solving capability and time management skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Office etc
Woods Bagot is an equal opportunity employer. All personal data collected by the Company will be kept confidential and used only for recruitment purpose.
Please apply with full resume, latest & expected salary in RMB, availability & references to the attention of Recruitment Officer at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org