June 5, 2019
Solid Interior Designer possessing significant experience leading project teams in the documentation and delivery of complex projects and coordinating with consultants using various technical platforms. Specific experience with advanced project delivery in Revit.
In addition to exceptional communication skill, must be able to work in an open, collaborative, highly connected environment. There is significant growth potential for the successful candidate who is ambitious and entrepreneurial.
- Solid understanding of FF&E is required for this position along with the ability for quick thinking, communicating ideas through sketches and an understanding of interior detailing.
- Understanding and experience of corporate workplace design and integrated interior architecture projects are favourable.
- Strong AutoCAD proficiency is a must. Design experience and understanding in Lifestyle (hospitality), corporate office and integrated architectural projects is a plus.
- Highly skilled and talented Designer who excels in conceptualization and the translation of ideas through to exceptional design outcomes.
- The position is client facing and highly collaborative with and within teams locally and across our Global Studio.
- Experienced in workplace design and will have the ability for quick thinking, clear communication of ideas verbally and through sketches / visualization.
- Comprehensive knowledge of materials, furniture and local code requirements.
- Understanding and experience in hospitality and integrated architecture projects
- Strong Revit proficiency is a desired. Use of Rhino and Adobe Suite is also a plus.