August 2, 2019
About the role :
This is an exciting position for a Design Orientated Senior Interior Designer with an expertise in workplace design to lead a collaborative design team. This role is client-facing, where you will take Interior design projects from inception to completion while delivering high-quality outcomes for our clients.
- Lead a design team from briefing, space planning, concept, detail design, documentation, tendering, site and close-out process
- Give those solutions to the client among the presentation.
- Undertaking thorough research of both the client’s needs and requirements and other similar or related projects.
- Review and finalize all deliverables
- To keep abreast of developments in design techniques and trends.
- Develop a reputation both outside and within Woods Bagot as a skilled and innovative designer.
- Undertake business development
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for producing creative and effective workplace designs for our clients. As a highly motivated, creative, and resourceful team member, you have a positive and professional attitude towards clients and fellow co-workers. This position will require you to good leadership skills, with the desire to mentor and develop junior staff.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- 10+ years Interior Design experience
- 5+ years workplace interior experience
- Strong knowledge of Rhino, CAD, SU, Photoshop & InDesign
- A refined portfolio highlighting your workplace design skills.
- Excellent Hand sketch
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Ability to speak both Mandarin and English.
Woods Bagot is a leading global design studio that is committed to innovative solutions. Across our network of studios in Australia, Asia, Middle East, North America and Europe we operate in a collaborative and open environment where our global studio environment, ideas, teamwork and research allow us to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Interior Designer looking to take the next step in their career. If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you!
Woods Bagot is an equal opportunity employer. All personal data collected by the Company will be kept confidential and only used for recruitment purpose. Please apply with full resume, latest & expected salary in RMB, availability & references, and quote the reference number in the subject column to the attention of Recruitment Officer email@example.com
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving Dynamic Careers. We believe that our people’s potential are released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.