August 2, 2019
About Woods Bagot:
Wood Bagot is a leading architecture and design company. We place human experience at the centre of our design process in order to deliver engaging, future-oriented projects that respond to the way people use space. We do this as a global design and consulting studio with a team of over 1000 experts working across 15 studios in Australia, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America We operate in a collaborative and open environment where our global studio environment, ideas, teamwork and research allow us to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
About the role
The role of the Senior Interior Designer is to work collaboratively within the studio design team, taking Interior design projects from inception to completion while delivering high-quality outcomes for our clients.
- Lead a design team from briefing, space planning, concept, detail design, documentation, tendering, site and close-out process
- Give solutions to the client via presentations
- Undertaking thorough research of both the client’s needs and requirements and other similar or related projects.
- Review and finalize all deliverables
- To keep abreast of developments in design techniques and trends.
- Develop a reputation both outside and within Woods Bagot as a skilled and innovative designer.
- Undertake business development
- Mentor team members and implement Woods Bagot Culture in the project delivery process
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for producing creative and effective designs for our clients. As a highly motivated, creative, and resourceful team member, you have a positive and professional attitude towards clients and fellow co-workers.
- 10+ Interior Design relevant experience, 5+Workplace/ Retail Interior experience
- Rhino, CAD, SU, Photoshop & InDesign skills
- Excellent Hand sketch
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Good speak Mandarin & English
This is a great opportunity for a driven and design-focused Senior Interior Designer looking to take the next step in their career, a truly exciting role supporting the leadership team in Beijing and working collaboratively with our Global studio
Woods Bagot is an equal opportunity employer. All personal data collected by the Company will be kept confidential and only used for recruitment purpose. Please apply with full resume, latest & expected salary in RMB, availability & references, and quote the reference number in the subject column to the attention of Recruitment Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
(Candidates via recruitment agencies will not be considered)