December 19, 2019
About the role:
- Take the leading role in the development of design solutions together with their incorporation and maintenance throughout the subsequent design process.
- Provide assistance in the presentation of those solutions to the client.
- Develop a reputation both outside and within Woods Bagot as a skilled and innovative designer.
- Keep abreast of developments in design techniques and trends.
- Undertake thorough research of both the client’s needs and requirements and other similar or related projects.
- Review and finalize all deliverables
- Architecture degree from recognized institution and preferable master degree holders
- 10+ years post graduate full time working experience in international design firm
- Demonstrate creative conceptual design skill & experience in large mixed-use, retail, commercial and tall towers projects with solid built project experience in China
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Spoken & written English, Mandarin will be preferred
- Proficient in Rhino, AutoCAD, In-Design, Revit and hand sketching, etc.
Woods Bagot is an equal opportunity employer. All personal data collected by the Company will be kept confidential and used only for recruitment purpose.
Please apply with full resume, latest & expected salary in RMB, availability & references to the attention of Recruitment Officer at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org