April 25, 2019
We are seeking a Senior Architecture Designer with strong design ability and varied experience and interests in Hotels, Tall Tower and Commercial Mixed-use design to join our Shanghai Studio
- Take the leading role in the development of design solutions together with their incorporation and maintenance throughout the subsequent design process.
- Provide assistance in the presentation of those solutions to the client.
- Develop a reputation both outside and within Woods Bagot as a skilled and innovative designer.
- To keep abreast of developments in design techniques and trends.
- Undertaking thorough research of both the client’s needs and requirements and other similar or related projects.
- Compiling of the Client Brief.
- Architecture degree from recognized institution
- Demonstrated creative design & experience in Asia
- Strong Conceptual Design, Communication and Presentation skills
- 10+ years post graduate experience
- Spoken & written English, Mandarin will be preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD, In-Design, Revit, Rhino and hand sketching
Woods Bagot is an equal opportunity employer. Data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications.
Please apply with full resume, latest & expected salary in RMB, availability & references, and quote the reference number in the subject column to the attention of Recruitment Officer at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org