August 19, 2019
Senior 3D Visualisation Artist
Woods Bagot is seeking a Senior 3D Visualisation Artist to join our Sydney Studio.
About the Role
The role of the Senior 3D Visualization artist is to provide photorealistic 3D stills and animations. This role will suit someone who approaches there work like an Art Curator and considers differing elements and objects to ensure the image works in harmony.
- Work with senior design staff to interpret sketches or plans (derived from both 2D and 3D CAD packages)
- Deliver high-quality images in a timely manner ranging from diagrammatic renders, conceptual renders through to high-quality photo-realistic renders
- Mentor and coach other staff around the Studio
- Work within a team or individually to translate design ideas into working 3D models designs for client presentations.
- Use design and multimedia skills to create 3D architectural and interior animations (3DS Max and Photoshop essential)
- Able to efficiently create 3D geometry based on plans/elevations, as well as work with information derived from other 3D Cad Platforms
- Liaise with designers and architects, actively seeking the information required for the project/s.
The person suitable for this role will take an active interest in the design and construction industry with a desire to push Woods Bagot’s rendering quality forward into the future. You will be Senior Visualization Artist who can combine. design, art direction and creative design input, providing a story‐telling realistic visualization.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A proven record of previous work in the architectural 3D visualization field
- Over 10 years’ experience within Architecture and Interior Design.
- Proficiency in 3D modelling and rendering using 3DS Max, Vray, Abode Creative Suite, 360 Panorama VR, Lumion and After Effects
- Strong skills in Modelling, Lighting, Texturing, Rendering and Post Production
- An understanding of documentation platforms Autocad, Rhino and Revit
- Experience translating architectural drawings and CAD documents into 3D models and images
- Understanding of Architectural and construction principles essential
About Woods Bagot:
Wood Bagot is a leading architecture and design company. We place human experience at the centre of our design process in order to deliver engaging, future-oriented projects that respond to the way people use space. We do this as a global design and consulting studio with a team of over 1000 experts working across 15 studios in Australia, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America. We operate in a collaborative and open environment where our global studio environment, ideas, teamwork and research allow us to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
Benefits we offer:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Friday drinks, and regular social activities.
- Global Project experience.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please email a copy of your resume and portfolio to Kushal Lal at Recruitment@woodsbagot.com or get in touch on (02) 9295 4023 for more information.
Woods Bagot is an equal opportunity employer that truly believes in the diversity of thought. Our diverse teams encourage our quest for Rigorous Curiosity, Uncompromising Design, Collective Intelligence, Effective Communication and Dynamic Careers for our people
Applications close 19/09/2019