December 19, 2019
Woods Bagot, an International design firm focused on People Architecture, seeks Regional Information Technologies Manager to provide IT operations leadership to the region which include our Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong studios. This role is vital to the ongoing operations and success of the region as they continue to deliver large scale architecture projects and grow. A key aspect to this is ensuring that IT delivery in the region runs smoothly, staff have confidence with the IT systems and that service delivery of IT is of a very high quality.
About the role:
Manage IT requests and the ITIL process firm wide
- To enhance our service delivery through process improvements based on ITIL and other best practice processes.
- To log support calls and document their outcome to facilitate the resolution of queries.
- Proactively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support calls and helpdesk tickets across the firm. Including all teams in the helpdesk system.
Information Technology Operations Leadership
- Provide process driven IT service delivery in the region
- Lead a small team of IT support analysts to provide technical support to IT requests from users for all PC hardware, software and associated peripherals
- To maintain studio AV and VC equipment, including providing proactive maintenance, support and training
- Provide guidance and technical input for Studio IT needs such as setting up project sites and other requirements as they arise
- Demonstrate and improve service delivery culture by leading with a professional, courteous and rapid response to individual users
- Regular and appropriate communicate with key stakeholders and all staff
- Produce monthly reports for executive in the region that communicate the status of the IT Platform
- Work with the IT group to establish and deliver the IT strategy for the firm and for the region
- Ensure regional IT Vendors are delivering agreed services
- Ensure regional IT budgets are developed, approved and adhered to
Manage IT assets in the Region
Manage the full lifecycle of IT assets in the region including:
- To deploy PCs and associated peripherals including new installations and redeployment of existing equipment
- To install and configure operating systems to agreed standards under the direction of Group IT
- To maintain the existing PCs and peripherals to standards determined by Group IT by performing upgrades, new installations and carrying out routine procedures
- To assist in the compilation and maintenance of an accurate inventory of hardware and software
- Assist with asset decommissioning and lease replacements
Policy and Standards
- To work with members of the studio team to ensure compliance with information and communication policies and procedures
- To assist in the completion of the Group’s technical documentation, guidelines and procedures and ensure they are disseminated to users when requested
- To undertake such projects of a level commensurate with the responsibility of the position as designated by Group IT
- To maintain personal and professional development, participate in appropriate training activities, and encourage and support the team in their development and training
As the regional Information Technology Manager, you will have a minimum of 3 years leadership experience within a Desktop support role. This position requires someone who is enthusiastic, with a positive can-do personality. You will have strong stakeholder management skills and be able to lead and manage a remote team.
You will be able to demonstrate
- Previous experience leading and managing a remote team, with at least 3 years solid working experience on desktop support leadership
- Hands on experience with ITIL framework including ITIL certifications
- Advanced MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Win 10 and Win 7 trouble shooting skills
- Solid working knowledge of Office 365
- Solid working knowledge of Active Directory administration
- Experience with mobile technology management such as iPhones / iPads
- LAN trouble shooting skills
- OCE wide format printer management
- Skype and Room based AV system skills
- Experience in performing IT training
- Working experience with online help desk systems such as Manage Engine
- Experience in dealing with service providers will be an added advantage
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Valid certification of MCSE/MCITP/CCNA are preferable
- ITIL certifications
Woods Bagot is a leading global design studio that is committed to innovative solutions. Across our network of studios in Australia, Asia, Middle East, North America and Europe we operate in a collaborative and open environment where our global studio environment, ideas, teamwork and research allow us to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving Dynamic Careers. We believe that our people’s potential is released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply below with a cover letter and resume detailing your suitability for this position, including work rights, and salary expectations. For more information contact email@example.com
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.