November 19, 2019
Woods Bagot North America is seeking to identify an experienced Project Manager to join our team
The Los Angeles studio has an exciting opportunity for a hands-on and experienced project manager to collaborate on our expanding portfolio of local and international design work. The successful candidate will act as the day-to-day interface between the design team and the client and is responsible for ensuring the company performs to its contractual obligations by managing the client Expectations, scope of services, budget and resource allocation to complete services within schedule, timely production of deliverables and quality control of services rendered.
About the Role
Woods Bagot is expanding its Los Angeles practice and seeking a Senior Project Architect is to ensure efficient day to day management of projects. The Project Architect takes responsibility within and outside the Studio for the management of a project, including the management of staff, consultants and other resources involved in the project.
- Maintain client communications and contact, in particular for the scope of work and obtain necessary client approvals.
- Conducts team meetings with staff and other key project team members to go over financial, schedule and operational milestones.
- Coordinate with other Woods Bagot Project Managers to ensure that office-wide resources reorganized.
- Manage scope to ensure execution and delivery based on executed proposal or contract; notify clients of add-services as appropriate.
- Review and approve project expenses such as employee time, employee expenses, and project costs including sub-consultants.
- Monitor project performance and take proactive action to ensure projects are meeting or exceeding financial performance objectives
Woods Bagot is a leading global design studio that is committed to innovative solutions. Across our network of studios in Australia, Asia, Middle East, North America and Europe we operate in a collaborative and open environment where our global studio environment, ideas, teamwork and research allow us to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
Please apply below by submitting your resume along with your portfolio send applications to careersNA@woodsbagot.com