October 16, 2019
Woods Bagot Architects Los Angeles is seeking to identify an experienced Retail focused Interior Architect to join our team.
Solid Interior design professional specializing in retail that possesses a solid understanding of high end retail design. We are in search for someone that can work collaboratively with others regardless of geography and work very well under competing deadlines
You will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to be flexible in tasks and time management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High level attention to detail, efficiency and effectiveness.
- The ability to work as a member of a team
- Understanding of FF&E is desire-able for this position along with the ability for quick thinking, communicating ideas through sketches and an understanding of interior detailing.
- Understanding and experience of luxury brand design and integrated interior architecture projects is favorable.
- Solid AutoCAD and or Revit experience is a must. Design experience and understanding of user experience and integrated interior architectural projects
About the Role
The studio has recently won a series of high-profile Luxury retail design projects that would allow for an individual to take a leadership role and catapult their career to a new level. Our new Los Angeles based studio will have a plethora of opportunities for the right individual to define and advance their career
- Range of retail project types and size. Ideal for the individual to have worked on projects that exceed 100,000 SF in size.
- Must have a strong background in developing drawings, schedules, fixture design and interior retail details and documentation
- Must have experience coordinating with various consultants, Lighting, Acoustical, and Structural.
- Experience working on LEED projects a plus.
- Computer skills required: Revit
- Interested in a career path in a growing and evolving studio
- Dedicated team player with a good work ethic and positive attitude.
Woods Bagot is a leading global design studio that is committed to innovative solutions. Across our network of studios in Australia, Asia, Middle East, North America and Europe we operate in a collaborative and open environment where our global studio environment, ideas, teamwork and research allow us to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
Please apply below by submitting your resume along with your portfolio send applications to careersNA@woodsbagot.com