August 2, 2019
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Marketing and Submissions Specialist to join our Sydney Studio!!
The role of Specialist – Marketing and Submissions is to implement marketing initiatives to support the Sydney Studio as well as manage bid activities for significant, multi-million-dollar proposals. This multi-faceted role requires the planning and management of marketing campaigns, special projects and support services for the Sydney Studio and the wider Woods Bagot’s Global Studio
- Assesses opportunities and advise local studio on market patterns and trends (current and future). Including but is not limited to; relevant local print media, government and industry publications, and websites.
- Strategic planning for marketing bid and submission responses. Including track and identifying project opportunities and conducting client research.
- Contribute ideas to the Business Planning process. Work with the Regional BD / Marketing Manager to implement regionally and globally coordinated business development and marketing initiatives
- Submission and bid management including; advising and recommending best practice, coordinating team contributions, writing, desktop publishing and layout, content and editing, and graphic design. All while ensuring you effectively promote the attributes of Woods Bagot’s client offering.
- Maintain library of marketing resources, for use locally and globally.
- Graphic design artwork, copywriting and layout of marketing material.
- Maintain brand consistency across all materials.
- Liaise directly with printers, publishers and other suppliers in regard to timely delivery of products.
- Maintain client database and assist with developing and capturing opportunities and Client action plans.
- Identify, coordinate and maintain local studio detailed project information statements.
- With Regional BD Manager and Local Principals, assist with marketing and sales events when required. This includes; lunches, seminars and forums, cocktail functions and workshops
- Contribute ideas to Marketing and Regional BD Manager to assist in the development of thought leadership programs and other relevant Business Development events.
As the successful candidate, you will have a keen eye for detail and a way with words. You can engage with key stakeholders at all levels of a business. The ideal candidate will also have exceptional relationship-building skills and past experience working within a global professional services firm.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- 5+ years or more experience in a similar role
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- CRM database using Microsoft 365 Dynamics
- Organisation and time management
- Effective communication skills
- Strategic thinking and planning
- A genuine interest in design/building/property industries
- Ability to integrate multiple visual platforms for presentation
- Tertiary Qualifications in Marketing, Commerce or Design related field.
About Woods Bagot:
Wood Bagot is a leading architecture and design company. We place human experience at the centre of our design process in order to deliver engaging, future-oriented projects that respond to the way people use space. We do this as a global design and consulting studio with a team of over 1000 experts working across 15 studios in Australia, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America. We operate in a collaborative and open environment where our global studio environment, ideas, teamwork and research allow us to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
Benefits we offer:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Friday drinks, and regular social activities.
- Global Project experience.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and design-focused Interior Designer looking to take the next step in their career, a truly exciting role supporting the leadership team in Brisbane and working collaboratively with our Global studio
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please email a copy of your resume and portfolio to Kushal Lal at Recruitment@woodsbagot.com or get in touch on (02) 9295 4023 for more information.
Woods Bagot is an equal opportunity employer that truly believes in the diversity of thought. Our diverse teams encourage our quest for Rigorous Curiosity, Uncompromising Design, Collective Intelligence, Effective Communication and Dynamic Careers for our people