November 11, 2019
About the Role
The role of the Marketing and Administration Assistant is to provide general support and assistance to the Studio. The position will involve supporting a broad cross-section of personnel including the administration and marketing teams. This role will suit someone who is passionate about the design industry and is wanting to grow in a fast-paced environment within a global design practice.
- Assisting the Administration Manager with day to day duties: including typing, formatting documents, photocopying, binding, collating, printing and leave coverage of existing admin team members.
- Greeting visitors and clients pleasantly and efficiently; handling incoming enquires via phone, fax, email and mail
- Manage a high volume of travel bookings, providing assistance with visas and passports.
- Assist the Business Development Manager and design teams with the preparation of reports and other presentation materials, including BIDS and RFPs.
- Maintain and take ownership of local project, event and people information.
- Aid the Marketing and Communications team with material (including images and texts)
- Play a significant role in introducing and inducting new employees to the Singapore studio.
This a newly created role hybrid role would suit a recent graduate with 1-2 years’ experience who is looking to join a busy global architecture practice. As the successful candidate, you must be well presented, confident and approachable with a reliable work ethic. You’ll have excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively without direction. With unfaultable customer service skills, people will be drawn to your infectious personality.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Hold unrestricted Singapore work-rights, and not require an employment pass.
- Advanced Adobe InDesign Skills
- A good knowledge of MS Office, in particular, Outlook and Word.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong command on English; both verbal and written
- An extremely proactive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A keen eye for design
- Great communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to manage a range of priorities, often under pressure
Woods Bagot is a leading global design studio that is committed to innovative solutions. Across our network of studios in Australia, Asia, Middle East, North America and Europe we operate in a collaborative and open environment where our global studio environment, ideas, teamwork and research allow us to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving Dynamic Careers. We believe that our people’s potential is released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume detailing your suitability for this position, including work rights, and salary expectations.
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.