September 30, 2019
About the Role:
The role of Interiors Project Manager is to ensure that the project is managed effectively, and with the client requirements in mind.
- Ensuring that the project is managed effectively and with foresight and maximising profit within the context of other responsibilities.
- Ensuring the client’s requirements, needs and wants are met within the terms of our conditions of engagement and fee.
- Point of reference within the studio for professional/technical advice.
- Has a proven track record on successful project outcomes.
- Degree holder in interior design from recognized institution
- 10 years experience both internationally and within China
- Demonstrated relevant experience in high-quality Asia region large scale retail shopping malls projects
- Extensive management experience of projects to manage and deliver projects on time, to budget and specification
- Strong Industry knowledge and awareness of trends
- Strong project & mentor skill to supervise a small team of professional interior designers
- Excellent communication skills and conversant in Mandarin and English are preferable
About Woods Bagot:
Woods Bagot is a People Architecture company. We place human experience at the centre of our design process in order to deliver engaging, future-oriented projects that are underpinned by three main tenants: Limitless Curiosity, Computational design based on the analysis of User Behaviour, and Super Typologies. We place human experience at the centre of our design process in order to deliver engaging, future-oriented projects that respond to the way people use space. We do this as a global design and consulting studio with a team of over 1000 experts working across 15 studios in Australia, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America We operate in a collaborative and open environment where our global studio environment, ideas, teamwork and research allow us to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
Our global studio model allows us to work collaboratively across time zones and borders, using the latest technology to share design intelligence and strengthen our knowledge base around the world.
Please apply below with a cover letter and resume detailing your suitability for this position. Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Woods Bagot is an equal opportunity employer. All personal data collected by the Company will be kept confidential and only used for recruitment purpose. Please apply with full resume, latest & expected salary in HK Dollars, availability & references. Applicants are required to submit a portfolio in PDF format (below 2MB) to the attention of Recruitment Officer email@example.com
To support the Company’s continuous growth and expansion in Asia, the Hong Kong Studio is seeking high calibre candidates for the following position:
More information about Woods Bagot is available on our website http://www.woodsbagot.com
(Candidates via recruitment agencies will not be considered)