May 22, 2020
About the role:
- To assist the Project Design Leader from the conceptual design process to Design Development process and to take the active role in the development of design solutions together with their integration and maintenance throughout the subsequent design
- Development of conceptual design solutions to the design problems agreed with the client together with assisting the Project Design Leader in the presentation of those solutions to the client
- Undertaking thorough research of both the client’s needs and requirements and other similar or related projects to gain a full understanding of the design problems and parameters.
- Degree holder in interior design from recognized institution
- 3-4 years full time post graduate experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Rhino, Grasshopper and Revit
- Demonstrated creative design & experience in Retail / Workplace Interior projects
- Strong conceptual design, communication and presentation skills
Woods Bagot is an equal opportunity employer. All personal data collected by the Company will be kept confidential and used only for recruitment purpose.
Please apply with full resume, latest & expected salary in RMB, availability & references to the attention of Recruitment Officer at the following email address: email@example.com