July 10, 2019
Senior Interior Designer
Woods Bagot Architects San Francisco is seeking to identify an experienced Senior Interior Designer, to join our team.
Mature Interior designer that possesses a solid understanding of design and workplace interior architecture. We are in search for someone that can work collaboratively with others regardless of geography and work very well under competing deadlines.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to be flexible in tasks and time management
- workplace experience at reputable locally based firms
- Range of workplace project types and size. Ideal for the individual to have worked on projects that exceed 100,000 SF in size.
- Design experience required: Concept development, space planning / testfits, FF&E specifications, design development, programming, construction documentation.
- Experience interfacing with the client: programming interviews and design presentations
- Computer skills required: Revit, Indesign, Photoshop, Excel
- Interested in a career path in a growing and evolving studio
- Dedicated team player with a good work ethic and positive attitude.
About the Role
The studio is in growth mode and positioned to win several new workplace projects that would allow for an individual to take a leadership role and catapult their career to a new level. The San Francisco studio has a plethora of opportunities for the right individual to define and advance their career
Woods Bagot is a leading global design studio that is committed to innovative solutions. Across our network of studios in Australia, Asia, Middle East, North America and Europe we operate in a collaborative and open environment where our global studio environment, ideas, teamwork and research allow us to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
Please apply below by submitting your resume along with your portfolio send applications to careersNA@woodsbagot.com