August 2, 2019
The role of the Studio Business Development Specialist is to implement initiatives by working with the local Studio to convert the pipeline, build client relationships and realise the business plan for the Melbourne Studio as well as coordinate and lead bid activities for significant proposals. This multi-faceted role requires you to manage the planning and management of marketing and business development campaigns, special projects, development of targeted collateral and to provide support services for the local Melbourne Studio and the wider team of Woods Bagot’s Global Studio.
- Track and research project opportunities/conduct client research.
- Strategically track and research projects/clients to utilize in future bids and opportunities.
- Contribute ideas to the Business Planning process
- Develop useful external relationships with fellow industry professionals, to help promote the Woods Bagot brand to the greater industry.
- Coordinate local studio material to support globally significant bids
- Working with Regional and Local Principals to develop sector-focused events, that provoke and assist in thought leadership.
- Liaise with the regional communications team to identify key opportunities to coordinate external communications opportunities.
- Develop and maintain collateral using Adobe In-Design
As the successful candidate, you will have a keen eye for detail and a way with words. You have the ability to engage with key stakeholders at all levels of a business. The ideal candidate will also have exceptional relationship-building skills and past experience working within a global professional services firm.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- 4 years or more experience in a similar role
- Excellent graphics capability is essential (Adobe InDesign)
- Ability to build relationships, influence and engage with internal stakeholders
- Excellent time management, and organization skills.
- Strong creative thinking to produce new ideas and concepts to convey the design story in client submissions and presentations
- Understanding of Architecture and design concepts extremely desirable
- Ability to integrate multiple visual platforms for presentation
- Tertiary Qualifications in Marketing, Commerce or Design related field.
About Woods Bagot:
Wood Bagot is a leading architecture and design company. We place human experience at the centre of our design process in order to deliver engaging, future-oriented projects that respond to the way people use space. We do this as a global design and consulting studio with a team of over 1000 experts working across 15 studios in Australia, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America We operate in a collaborative and open environment where our global studio environment, ideas, teamwork and research allow us to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
Benefits of Woods Bagot:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Friday drinks, and regular social activities.
- Global Project experience.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and design-focused Interior Designer looking to take the next step in their career, a truly exciting role supporting the leadership team in Brisbane and working collaboratively with our Global studio
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please email a copy of your resume and portfolio to Kushal Lal at Recruitment@woodsbagot.com or get in touch on (02) 9295 4023 for more information.
Woods Bagot is an equal opportunity employer that truly believes in the diversity of thought. Our diverse teams encourage our quest for Rigorous Curiosity, Uncompromising Design, Collective Intelligence, Effective Communication and Dynamic Careers for our people.