August 2, 2019
Woods Bagot is seeking a Business Analyst with expertise in cloud-based HRIS systems to join our global People and Culture team!!
About the role
This newly created role will report to the Global Leader, People & Culture, but will also work with individual People & Culture team members at a regional or studio level. The Business Analyst will act as the intermediary between end-users and IT to ensure that user requirements are delivered in the IT solution.
- Document As-Is and Future State HR processes
- Assist in providing solutions for global design including processes and configuration of the system
- Review opportunities for process improvement within and across functional environments
- Assist with system deployment, including change management and training.
- Assist in the development and execution of test cases scenarios and test cases for Functional, System and UAT testing
- Assist in the configuration and support of the SuccessFactors system
- Development of custom reporting and dashboards
- Support and manage SuccessFactors quarterly releases
- Generate and schedule reports including the manipulation of reports into desired forms when needed
- Resolution of workflow and support requests from the business.
- Maintain security group assignments
- General technical support and administration of the system. e.g. annual performance and salary reviews
As the successful candidate, you have an extensive analytical and problem-solving background. You understand Business Processes and Procedures and can design, document and solve process-related issues. You can speak ‘IT’ while having the ability to translate back to employees with a non-technical background. You have a track record in successfully implementing projects from start to finish.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst or similar
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Understanding of and ability to design future-state processes, considering stakeholder needs
- Proficient in writing specifications
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, in particular, Excel and Word.
- Good understanding of the Human Resource function and practices (Including payroll)
- Cloud-based HRIS Implementation experience, ideally using SuccessFactors.
- Proven experience and track record in the successful implementation of IT projects.
- Sound general IT experience (applications and/or infrastructure) including systemic knowledge of IT development, operational and change management processes and methodologies
About Woods Bagot:
Wood Bagot is a leading architecture and design company. We place human experience at the centre of our design process in order to deliver engaging, future-oriented projects that respond to the way people use space. We do this as a global design and consulting studio with a team of over 1000 experts working across 15 studios in Australia, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America. We operate in a collaborative and open environment where our global studio environment, ideas, teamwork and research allow us to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
Benefits we offer:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Friday drinks, and regular social activities.
- Global Project experience.
We are committed to developing Dynamic Careers. We believe that our people’s potential is released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply below with a cover letter and resume detailing your suitability for this position. Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Woods Bagot is an equal opportunity employer that truly believes in the diversity of thought. Our diverse teams encourage our quest for Rigorous Curiosity, Uncompromising Design, Collective Intelligence, Effective Communication and Dynamic Careers for our people