April 25, 2019
We are currently seeking an Architect with project BIM leadership skills to join our team. This role is responsible for leading and coordinating the delivery of BIM, in conjunction with technical, management and design leaders, and external project stakeholders.
- Lead the design technology / BIM delivery of assigned projects
- Supervise and mentor project team members in design technology tools and techniques
- Lead the production of BIM deliverables for assigned projects
- Lead model based design and coordination reviews
- Facilitate technology based collaboration between project stakeholders, including the client, consultants, contractor etc.
- Faciliate the exchange of data between project stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of Autodesk Revit Architecture
- Experience with BIM leadership and delivery of large, complex projects using Revit
- Experience with BIM workflows including model review and coordination techniques
- Ability to deliver training for project team members
- Ability to lead teams, and work effectively with other project stakeholders
- Ability to manage project information in a structured manner
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a variety of stakeholders
- Bachelor of Architecture or equivalent degree.
- Minimum 5 years architectural industry experience
We believe in Dynamic Careers where People’s potential is released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative and personal accountability. To find out more about this position please send your resume to Esther Batten firstname.lastname@example.org