August 2, 2019
About the role
Our studio is expanding and needs additional support in the finance team.
This newly created role will support both the Adelaide and Brisbane Studios to manage the accounts payable function, timesheet, resource update, debtors, leave payroll report and other financial administrative duties where required.
- Gathering invoice approvals and ensure invoices are coded correctly.
- Recording and reconciliation of expenses and Amex.
- Maintaining and recording of cab charges and petty cash.
- Ensuring studio timesheets are entered on a weekly basis.
- Ensuring leave is submitted with the correct information, approved, processed and followed up where required.
- Assist the Studio Accountant and Studio Management Leader on setting up monthly Studio PreWIP.
We are looking to welcome a recent university graduate who has an understanding of administration, accounting, invoicing and billing procedures. You are a persistent person with a high level of attention to detail and a willingness to learn.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- An understanding of accounting principles.
- A high level of MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Previous experience working in a project focus environment.
- A Degree in Commerce or Accounting.
Woods Bagot is a leading global design studio that is committed to innovative solutions. Across our network of studios in Australia, Asia, Middle East, North America and Europe we operate in a collaborative and open environment where our global studio environment, ideas, teamwork and research allow us to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
If you believe you’re the right fit for this role, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume detailing your suitability for this position. Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.