December 19, 2019
Woods Bagot Melbourne Studio is hiring! We are seeking a Designer to join our design team.
As the successful candidate you will have completed your Masters in Architecture and will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong competency in Rhino and Grasshopper modelling. Dynamo is a plus.
- Sound understanding of Revit.
- Previous international project exposure and global Architectural understanding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate on projects.
- A keen eye for design and willingness to learn.
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Minimum of 3 years architectural experience.
About the role
The role of Designer is to assist the Project Leader in the production of our award-winning projects. This position will contribute to the vision and objectives of Woods Bagot and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of project requirements and ability to convert the scope into Revit delivery.
- Work closely with the design team in the ideation and the evolution of our projects.
- Develop and interrogate the design from early Concept in Rhino and Revit to assist in visualising the idea.
- Ensure the Project Team are kept abreast of all project issues, queries or concerns.
- Liaising and ability to coordinate with external consultants.
- Respond to project correspondence as directed by the Project Leader.
Woods Bagot Global Studio
The firm continually expands and challenges the expectations of multi-disciplinary architectural practice in a shifting, fast-moving digital era. Its portfolio is worldwide in scope, diverse in scale and discipline, and encompasses some of the highest-profile projects currently underway in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and the Middle East. The firm’s work is defined by its clarity of narrative and by the extensive use of state-of-the-art analytics as a platform for design. Above all, Woods Bagot prioritizes human experience of employees and clients alike in its delivery of engaging, future-oriented projects.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we encourage you to share our vision, to strive for excellence and apply for this role. Please submit your resume along with an electronic copy of your portfolio (maximum 3MGB) to Recruitment@woodsbagot.com
Salary: $70-$75k Package
Expiry Date: 18th January 2020