Woods Bagot is seeking an Interior Designer to join our Brisbane Studio.
As the successful candidate you will have past experience working with a collaborative, creative and resourceful team. You have specialised experience in the design and construction of interior design and architectural projects.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- 4-6 years’ experience working in the Interior Design field.
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Revit Intermediate to Advanced skill. Capable of Revit Documentation.
- Design to documentation role.
- Demonstrates sounds skills in overarching concept design to design development.
- Technical knowledge and ability to developing fit out details and taken the design through to documentation.
- Ability and confidence in dealing with suppliers.
- Familiar with Australian building regulations and standards.
- InDesign and Photoshop skills.
About the Role
This newly created role is based in our state of the art studio in the Brisbane CBD. The role will report to the studio Principal and work closely with senior designers and associates.
- Prepare concept design with senior designers, to pitch for projects, competitions and potential clients.
- Prepare space planning, test fitting and schematic design schemes for commercial interior design projects.
- Prepare design development presentations and documentation.
- Develop design scheme with engineering services and specialist sub consultants.
- Prepare tender documentation package including drawings, schedules and specifications.
- Prepare construction documentation package including drawings, schedules and specifications.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your suitability to the position and an electronic copy of your portfolio to Sally-Ann Fieldhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org.