SUPERSPACE is Woods Bagot’s design research group pioneering data driven spatial systems for planning and design.
We are seeking a Visual Designer with experience in information visualisation to join our Sydney Studio to develop visual communication material for our client-deliverable reports and marketing material.
As a Visual Designer, you will primary focus on the communication of research insights and design concepts through a variety of mediums including 2D digital, Web, and Print. You will work within an agile team of designers and researchers to deliver projects to a high-degree of precision and detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a commercial design studio or agency environment
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Visual Design, Graphic Design, or related field
- A passion for visual communication and storytelling through design
- Excellent skills across Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong presentation and document layout skills
- Experience in information/data visualization
- Experience with mapping and/or basic technical illustration a plus
- Experience in UI/UX design, Interaction, Animation a HUGE plus
How to apply:
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving Dynamic Careers. We believe people’s potential is released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we encourage you to share our vision, to strive for excellence and apply for this role. Please submit your resume along with an electronic copy of your portfolio (maximum 3MGB) to Esther Batten at email@example.com.