Due to exceptional growth in our Woods Bagot Melbourne Studio, we are seeking an Interior Designer to join our close knit team.
As the successful candidate you will have past experience working with a collaborative, creative and resourceful team. You have specialised experience in the design and construction of interior design projects.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in the Interior Design field.
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Willingness to contribute to a high performing team.
- Concept and Schematic design presentation skills.
- Strong Revit (minimum 3 years), Photoshop, and InDesign skills.
- Experience working within architecture industry.
- Previous experience specialising in the workplace sector will be highly regarded.
About the Role
Based in our Melbourne studio, this role will report to the studio Principal and work closely with studio Project Leaders and other senior designers. There are multiple, on-going projects that are available with many more in the pipeline. There are also opportunities to collaborate with other studios globally.
- Prepare concept design with senior designers, to pitch for projects, competitions and potential clients.
- Prepare space planning, test fitting and schematic design schemes for commercial interior design projects.
- Prepare design development presentations and documentation.
- Develop scheme design with engineering services and specialist sub consultants.
- Prepare tender documentation packages including drawings, schedules and specifications.
- Prepare construction documentation package including drawings, schedules and specifications.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your suitability to the position and an electronic copy of your portfolio to Sally-Ann Fieldhouse at email@example.com.