Due to exceptional growth in our Woods Bagot Beijing Studio, we are seeking an Interior Designer to join our team.
- Prepare concept design, together with senior interior designer, to pitch for projects, competitions, potential clients
- Prepare space planning, test fitting, and schematic design schemes for commercial interior design projects
- Prepare design development presentations (briefs), and design development documentation
- Furniture selection, prepare furniture RFPs, prepare final furniture specifications documents
- Prepare finishes and materials boards for client presentations and prepare final finish specification documents and plans
- Develop design ideas
- Develop and detail design scheme with engineering services and specialist sub consultants
- Prepare tender documentation package including drawings, schedules and specifications
- Prepare construction documentation package including drawings, schedules and specifications
- Coordinate and liaise among the design team
- Contribute to interior design brain storming, strategies and processes
- Liaise with clients, consultants and suppliers
- Research clients as required
- Concept design presentation, Schematic design presentation, Design development presentation
- Furniture and Finish specifications package(s) in various stages for review, for approval, for RFP etc.
- Construction documents
- Reviewing/responding to RFIs from various consultants, suppliers
- Reviewing shop drawings
- Bachelor Degree holder in related major from recognized institution
- Proficient in, AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Photoshop, InDesign, Rhino etc.
- At least 3 years’ creative design & experience in various projects on office, retail, mixed-use
- Organisation and time management
- Effective communicator
- Collaborative approach
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your suitability to the position and an electronic copy of your portfolio to Angell Liang at Angell.Liang@woodsbagot.com.