Woods Bagot is seeking an Integrated Practice Lead to utilize technology to knit together current and new methods of project delivery through BIM with Practice and Project Management, building upon a foundation of collaboration and communication technologies.
- Development of new approaches for Project Delivery, with an understanding of how to leverage the flow of data and automation to drive efficiencies in project delivery. This includes enhanced development and communication of BIM methodology, integration of computational design, model and data-based delivery, and contractual collaboration frameworks such as Integrated Project Delivery
- Investigation and development of processes and technologies for project collaboration and communication. This includes coverage of both internal and external stakeholders through project information systems and collaboration technologies (BIM 360 ecosystem, Newforma, Aconex, Navisworks, Solibri)
- Engagement of a systems integration approach to Practice and Project Management.
- To liaise with colleagues within the Technical Innovation Stream, Design Technology, Management Stream and Practice Management to collaboratively develop integrated systems for project delivery
- To partner with key stakeholders in Sector Leadership to collaboratively develop innovative project delivery approaches appropriate to the Sector
- Develop and maintain active and progressive working relationships with all members of Woods Bagot and external stakeholders.
- Maintain personal and professional development, participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support the team in their development and training
- Ensure initiative expectations are set, communicated and met as defined by the Director of Technical Innovation
- Undertake such projects of a level commensurate with the responsibility of the position as designated by the Director of Technical Innovation
You will be able to demonstrate:
- 8+ years’ experience in architectural or interiors project delivery
- Working knowledge of systems design, and of agile development methodologies
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to deploy systems thinking to complex problems
- Develop and review technical documentation
- Strong time management skills and able to manage multiple tasks
- A teamwork-approach, with an ability to develop effective working relationships
- Work complex and pressure situations, analytical approach
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your suitability to the position to Esther Batten at email@example.com.