You will have a demonstrated design understanding across multiple sectors and industry knowledge with professional expertise recognised within sector with built product. You are a creative problem solver with an instinct for leadership.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Developed specialist sectorial skills that align with Woods Bagot’s sectorial expertise
- Developed project delivery skills
- Demonstrated key client relationships
- Ability to manage and deliver brand elevating projects on time, to budget and brief
- Excellent communication skills to work with internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Registered Architect with minimum of 10 years experience
About the role
The Senior Designer takes responsibility for the design leadership within the studio. Reporting to the Studio Manager and the Design Principal, the role is to collaborate with Project Management and Technical Leaders throughout the design, documentation and delivery phases of the project.
- Develop conceptual design solutions to design problems and parameters agreed with the client.
- Undertake thorough research client needs, requirements and other similar or related projects.
- Assist the Project Leader with Client Brief for projects in conjunction with the client.
- Undertake the management of the schematic design process.
- Produce a conceptual design solution considering strategic, financial and schedule of the project.
- Provide leadership to the Project Team and undertake an ongoing review of subsequent stages of the project
- Implement training and education programmes within their studio and the group to educate all staff, in the design process.
- Assisting Design Leaders through participation in design reviews and mentoring.
This is an exciting position for a passionate and driven designer who is looking to join a team who believe uncompromising design and dynamic careers. To apply please send your resume to email@example.com quoting Ref: WB/BRISDESIGN