As the successful candidate you have a true passion working with text and graphics in a challenging environment. Working across all areas in our Brisbane studio, you will play a key role in producing high level bid, marketing and project collateral. You will be comfortable working autonomously and as part of a team designing and creating submission documents and site context graphics.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A proven record of previous work in the graphic design field.
- A proven record of Submission writing and text review
- Marketing, Commerce or Design related field (Interior Design or Architecture).
- Strong computer skills, advanced knowledge in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong creative thinking to produce new ideas and concepts to convey the design story in client submissions and presentations
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’ for imaginative bid layouts and graphic concepts.
- Understanding of Architecture and design concepts extremely desirable.
- Ability to integrate multiple visual platforms for presentation slide decks preferred
- 3-5 years work experience within the field
About the Role
The role of Submissions Co-ordinator will prepare, support and coordinate submission activities for significant multi-million dollar proposals. Duties require the planning and administration for programs, special projects and support services for the Studio and wider team at Woods Bagot.
- Assess opportunities through research
- Strategic planning and research for bid responses
- Submission writing and text review
- Coordinate team contributions to submission content
- Track and research project opportunities/conduct client research
- Conduct weekly media scanning, that is, review relevant local print media, government and industry publications and websites
- Graphic design and layout of bids utilising Adobe InDesign.
- Assist Marketing department in maintaining brand consistency across all materials.
- Liaise directly with printers and publishers in regards to timely delivery of products
- Maintain client database and assist with developing and capturing opportunities and Client action plans
- Identify, coordinate and maintain local studio project detailed project information statements
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: WB/BRISBD