Due to exceptional growth in our Woods Bagot Singapore studio, we are seeking a Graduate of Architecture to join our close knit team.
As the successful candidate you will have recently completed your masters in architecture with a minimum of 12 months experience working as a post graduate.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of architectural documentation process and technical capabilities.
- Ability to work a part of a team and collaborate on projects.
- Keen eye for design and willingness to learn
- Rhino modelling experience would be an advantage
- A minimum of 12 months post grad experience documenting in Revit on large scale projects
About the Role
The role of graduate of architecture is to assist the project leader in the production of our award winning projects. This position will contribute to the vision and objectives of Woods Bagot and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of project requirements and ability to convert the scope into Revit delivery.
- Assist the project team in the development and delivery our client’s brief.
- Undertake production of the project in Revit, in accordance with Woods Bagot standards.
- Ensure the project team is keep abreast of all project issues, queries or concerns
- Respond to project correspondence as directed by the project leader.
- Ensure that project records are filed and maintained as per company standard.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your suitability to the position and an electronic copy of your portfolio to Sally-Ann Fieldhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org.