As the successful candidate you have an extensive background working in administration, you enjoy a wide variety of work and can effectively multi-task. Your positive and friendly demeanour will fit in with our Global People & Culture team where your excellent written and verbal communication skills will set the foundation for building relationships with the team. You are a superstar at using Excel and managing multiple reports and deadlines do not faze you.
You will be able to demonstrate:
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel and Word.
• Good understanding of the Human Resource function and practices, in particular around reporting and metrics.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong time management and organisational skills.
• Previous experience working in a fast paced office environment.
• Basic knowledge of InDesign, desirable but not essential.
• Diploma qualifications in Human Resources Management, desirable but not essential.
About the Role
This newly created role will report to the Global People & Culture Director, but will also work with individual People & Culture team members at a regional or studio level in a support and reporting capacity. This position is highly administrative.
• Responsible for the governance of the HRIS including global data integrity.
• Ensures the timely delivery of accurate reporting for People and Culture and business needs.
• Provides statistical analysis of the Woods Bagot workforce to support existing and new PC initiatives.
• Creates templates for consistent global reporting.
• Collates data gathering exercising including the uploading of new data that benefits the management of the Woods Bagot workforce.
• Assists People and Culture team from an administrative perspective
• Creates metrics for known business needs and reports on a regular basis