About the Role
Our Brisbane Studio is seeking a Revit competent Project Professional due to ever growing demand, the individual will contribute to the vision and objectives of Woods Bagot and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of project requirements and ability to convert the scope into Revit delivery.
- Assist with project establishment and preparation of project plan.
- Facilitate the quality assurance review and design technology review for each project.
- Monitor and mitigate project risks and escalate where necessary.
- Assist the Project Leader in the development of the Clients Brief.
- Maintain an awareness of all matters relevant to the design and production of the project.
- Ensure the project is conducted in a way that maintains Woods Bagot professionalism and skill.
- Assist in identifying and assessing skills needed on the project.
- Salary will be determined based on experience.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- 5 years or more experience, specialising in the use of Revit.
- Demonstrated experience using Revit on large scale commercial projects
- Strong understanding of architectural documentation process and technical capabilities.
- Superior Communication skills to work with internal and external clients.
- Architecture registration, desirable.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your suitability to the position and an electronic copy of your portfolio to Sally-Ann Fieldhouse at email@example.com.