Woods Bagot is seeking a Project Professional - Revit Architect to join our Melbourne Studio.
As the successful candidate you will possess expert knowledge of Revit. You will be a qualified registered architect with previous large scale project experience.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- 4 years or more experience, specialising in the use of Revit.
- Strong understanding of architectural documentation process.
- Strong technical and detailing capabilities.
- Ability to identify and report on problems, bugs and fixes related to Revit.
- Willingness to contribute to a high performing team.
- Superior Communication skills to work with internal and external clients.
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture or related field.
About the Role
This role is based in our studio in the Melbourne CBD. This position will contribute to the vision and objectives of Woods Bagot and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of project requirements and ability to convert the scope into Revit delivery.
- Delivery of detailed Architectural packages for D & C procurement methodology.
- Provide construction detailing solutions that clearly maintain design intent and consider buildability.
- Monitor and mitigate project risks and escalate where necessary.
- Assist the Project Leader in maintaining quality delivery outcomes.
- Maintain an awareness of all matters relevant to the design and production of the deliverables for the project.
- Ensure the project is conducted in a way that maintains Woods Bagot professionalism and skill.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we encourage you to share our vision, to strive for excellence and apply for this role. Please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your suitability to the position and an electronic copy of your portfolio (maximum 3MGB) to email@example.com.