We are seeking an individual with a passion for design and graphics to join the Australian region of Woods Bagot to provide outstanding graphics and design support to our studios and project teams.
An experienced designer you will have:
- A proven record of previous work experience in the graphic design field
- Tertiary qualifications in graphic design
- Expert knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong creative thinking to produce innovative ideas and concepts
- The capability to ‘think outside the box’ for imaginative bid layouts and graphic concepts
- An understanding of Architecture and design concepts
About the Role
This fast paced and dynamic role is responsible for all aspects of graphics production from concept to completion within the ANZ region of Woods Bagot (which includes studios in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and Christchurch). Working closely and collaboratively with the business development teams, sectors leaders and studio leadership you will create impactful graphics for bids, design competitions and other business development activities. You will develop materials such as event branding, invitation design, award submissions and project and ad-hoc client requirements.
- Working as a part of an experienced and supportive team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking job briefs to understand key project requirements
- Scheduling and managing time as needed for project completion
- Developing graphic design concepts
- Producing quality graphics, layouts and finished art works
- Ensuring branded materials conform to standards and specifications
- Assisting Business Development, Marketing & Communications Teams to maintain brand consistency across all materials
- Liaising directly with printers and publishers in regards to the timely delivery of products
Woods Bagot is a leading global design studio that is committed to innovative solutions. Across our network of studios in Australia, Asia, Middle East, North America and Europe we operate in a collaborative and open environment where our global studio environment, ideas, teamwork and research allow us to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
If you have the knowledge, skills and experience for this role we would love to hear from you! Please email a copy of your application to Emily Parkhill at email@example.com include in your application, a portfolio of recent design work (no greater than 5MB). Applications without portfolios cannot be accepted.