A unique opportunity is available in our Brisbane Studio for a highly skilled Senior Interior Designer
About the role
The role of the Senior Interior Designer is to work collaboratively within the studio design team, taking Interior design projects from inception to completion while delivering high quality outcomes for our clients.
- Prepare design ideas together with design team, to pitch for projects, competitions, potential clients.
- Prepare space planning, test fits and schematic design schemes for commercial interior design projects
- Prepare design development presentations and design development documentation
- Furniture research, selection and specifications documents
- Prepare finishes and materials boards for client presentations and prepare final finish specification documents and plans
- Develop design ideas and convey ideation through: plans, elevations, sketches
- 3D visualization techniques desirable
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for producing creative and effective designs for our clients. As a highly motivated, creative, and resourceful team member, you have a positive and professional attitude towards clients and fellow co-workers.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 7 years post graduate Interior Designer with both technical and management capabilities
- Experience on large scale projects, in particular workplace or mixed use projects
- Construction Knowledge
- Mid-level Revit delivery skills and advanced InDesign and Photoshop skills
- Ability to create, nurture and grow client and internal relationships
- Ability to lead a project from inception to completion
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
This is a great opportunity for a driven and design focused Interior Designer looking to take the next step in their career, a truly exciting role supporting the leadership team in Brisbane and working collaboratively with our Global studio
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please email a copy of your resume and portfolio to Sally-Ann Fieldhouse at Recruitment@woodsbagot.com