Position: Interior Designer - San Francisco
- We are seeking a strong Interior Designer with 5 plus years of experience to join our growing interiors design team.
- Solid understanding of FF&E is required for this position along with the ability for quick thinking, communicating ideas through sketches and an understanding of interior detailing.
- Understanding and experience of corporate workplace design and integrated interior architecture projects are favourable.
- Strong AutoCAD proficiency is a must. Design experience and understanding in Lifestyle (hospitality), corporate office and integrated architectural projects is a plus.
- Highly skilled and talented Designer who excels in conceptualization and the translation of ideas through to exceptional design outcomes.
- The position is client facing and highly collaborative with and within teams locally and across our Global Studio.
- Experienced in workplace design and will have the ability for quick thinking, clear communication of ideas verbally and through sketches / visualization.
- Comprehensive knowledge of materials, furniture and local code requirements.
- Understanding and experience in hospitality and integrated architecture projects
- Strong Revit proficiency is a desired. Use of Rhino and Adobe Suite is also a plus.