Due to ongoing success our Brisbane studio is currently seeking experienced Architects to join our creative and collaborative team.
You will have extensive experience working with and managing a team of innovative design professionals.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Exceptional communication skills to liaise with internal and external clients.
- Exhibit an inquisitive nature and strong problem-solving abilities.
- Have the capacity to manage multiple projects and work as part of a diverse team.
- Strong commercial design background, with experience leading medium to large projects.
- Strong skills in Revit and Rhino
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture and / or Design.
About the role
Your role will be to lead design across a variety of large complex projects.
- Develop conceptual design solutions to the design problems and parameters agreed with the client and as contained in the Brief.
- Undertake thorough research of both the client's needs, requirements and other similar or related projects to gain a full understanding of the design problems and parameters.
- Assist the Project Leader in the formulation of the Client Brief for the project in conjunction with the client. Undertake the management of the schematic design process.
- Produce a conceptual design solution with awareness of and response to the strategic, financial and time planning for the project.
- Provide leadership to the Project Team and undertake an ongoing review of subsequent stages of the project to ensure that the integrity of the agreed design solutions are maintained.
- Develop and maintain a reputation and acceptance, both outside and within Woods Bagot, as a skilled and innovative designer.
- Keep abreast of developments in design techniques and trends.
- Act as a mentor to other designers within their studio.
- Assisting Design Leaders through participation in design reviews and mentoring
This is great opportunity for a driven and design focused architect looking to take the next step in their career, a truly exciting role supporting the leadership team in Brisbane and working collaboratively with our Global studio
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving Dynamic Careers. We believe that our people's potential is released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please email a copy of your resume and portfolio to Sally-Ann Fieldhouse at Recruitment@woodsbagot.com
Woods Bagot is an equal opportunity employer that truly believes in the diversity of thought. Our diverse teams encourage our quest for Rigorous Curiosity, Uncompromising Design, Collective Intelligence, Effective Communication and Dynamic Careers for our people