Woods Bagot is seeking a passionate, collaborative, pro-active, agile, Interior Designer who is seeking a career growth opportunity; to join our expanding Sydney studio.
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented designer with 5 years of hotel/hospitality experience who excels in conceptualization and the translation of ideas through to exceptional design outcomes.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- 5 years’ work experience in the interior architecture field.
- Demonstrated experienced in hotel, hospitality and restaurant design.
- Strong Revit proficiency, Rhino and Adobe Suite desirable.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and visual.
- Understanding multi residential architecture also favourable.
About the Role
- Prepare concept design to pitch for projects, competitions and potential clients.
- Prepare space planning, test fitting and schematic design schemes.
- Compile design development presentations and documentation.
- Assist with tender documentation including drawings, schedules and specifications.
- Prepare construction documentation packages.
At Woods Bagot, our people are critical to our success. We place great value on our people, their development and creating an environment where high standards of creativity and innovation are possible.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your suitability to the position and an electronic copy of your portfolio to Sally-Ann Fieldhouse at email@example.com.